If you, or a loved one, are concerned about or are suffering from Dementia or Alzheimer’s, you want to ensure that you are best prepared for the future.
With experience of acting for clients, and the families of clients, who have the varying forms and stages of dementia, the specialist team Fosters Law have the legal skills and emotional understanding to assist with a range of matters. These include:
• Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Court of Protection and Deputyship matters
• Trust administration
• Advice on Care Provision and/or Care Assessments
• Disputes with Social Services and/or the NHS
• Advice on entitlement to paid care fees (NHS Continuing Healthcare scheme etc)
All advice is given with care, compassion and in full confidence.
We are members of the Dementia Action Alliance – www.dementiaaction.org.uk/